* You send us your artwork by one of the following methods.
- If you send us the actual artwork, we will capture the image on our high-resolution flatbed scanners (if possible). Paintings on stretchers and certain other forms of composition can sometimes be
scanned, but may instead need to be captured by photography.
- You can send us a digital image on a CD or DVD or upload via FTP, Dropbox, or similar protocol. We prefer files in PNG, TIFF, or PSD formats, but can accept most other formats.
- If your artwork has been professionally photographed, you can send us the positive or negative film for scanning.
* We digitally adjust the image and prepare to print.
- Although measuring equipment is employed in this process, many decisions are “judgment calls”, requiring trial-and-error adjustments and test prints.
- A proof generally includes two images on the medium which you chose for your reproductions: one is a representation of the complete artwork, reduced in size to about half a sheet of letter
paper, and the other is a small portion of the artwork reproduced at full scale.
- Depending upon your submission method, we produce either Basic Proofs or Color-match Proofs:
- Basic Proofs - from your electronic or film submissions
- Color-Match Proofs - from scans that we generate from your original artwork
- Once the proof is completed, we send it (and the original artwork) to you for approval.
* Following your approval, we print according to your wishes and ship your job back to you.
- There is no minimum quantity per order, either in terms of number of prints or dollar amount.
- A typical scanning and proofing job generally requires about a week in-house. For initial printing and reprint orders on media we stock on-hand, turnaround is generally three or four days.
* Please remember that we consider our customers not only our final inspector, but our most effective marketing spokesperson. It is extremely important to us that all clients are
absolutely delighted with our work. This is our guarantee to you!
- If you plan to apply to any shows requiring online image submission through Zapplication.org, or Juried Art Services, just let us know and we will be happy to supply you with
files in the appropriate format at no charge.
- If you'd like a copy of your image file for any reason, just let us know and we'll be happy to email it to you at no additional cost.